Before booking a ride
All the information for booking, riding and what we provide at Willowbrook Riding Centre can be found below. Please note, to book a ride you will need to call us.
To make a booking or for more information, then feel free to contact us.
Before riding with us
- For new riders, arrive 10/15 minutes before your ride to fill out the appropriate forms.
- Please bring suitable footwear with a heal. If you are new to riding, Wellington boots will be sufficient.
- For safety reasons do NOT overstate your riding ability.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a body protector when riding.
- We recommend that anyone taking up riding should get their own personal accident insurance.
- We provide riding hats, boots and florescent tabards.
- Payment – Credit and debit cards and cash are accepted
- Weight Limit – We have a weight limit of 16 st. All riders will be put on appropriately sized horses who are comfortable carrying the weight.
- Cancellation Policy – Yes, our policy is that all rides to be paid for in full when making a booking. This is non refundable. If more than 72 hours notice is given we can reschedule a ride to an available time within 7 days. Rides may only be rescheduled once. The Cancellation Policy applies to all bookings.
- Maximum Number of Riders in a Lesson or Hack – There is a maximum of 6 in a lesson or hack for safety reasons and to ensure all riders in a lesson are given a fair amount of one to one time with the instructor. The majority of rides do not reach this limit and only rides at peak times are likely to.
- Although we take all reasonable precautions of safety, you must accept that riding horses is a risk sport.
If you do not find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.