What Makes Willowbrook Different?
Established in 1989, Willowbrook Riding Centre is a family run horse riding school and livery yard with a friendly and informal atmosphere. The riding school is open all year round and offers horse riding in West Sussex and Hampshire for all abilities of anyone over the age of two and a half, with a maximum rider weight of 16st. The horse riding school is situated in a semi-rural village of Hambrook, close to the West Sussex / Hampshire border, about 4 miles from Havant and Chichester.
ABRS Approved riding school
Horse riding stables with tradition
- Horse Riding Lessons for all ages and abilities.
- A Large Floodlit menage.
- Private or Group Lessons available.
- Hacking in West Sussex on the Sussex Downs.
- Maximum of 6 in a lesson or hack.
- Open 5 days a week (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays).
- Vouchers available.
- B & B accommodation.
- Pony mornings for children.
- We can cater for people with mild disabilities (we have no specialist equipment).
- A friendly livery yard in Hampshire.
- Riding school horses for sale.
At Willowbrook Riding Centre you will receive a pleasant and warm welcome from our team – Christine and Kerry. We are here to cater for your equestrian needs from basic lessons to long enjoyable hacks.
Willowbrook Bed and Breakfast offers friendly and relaxed accommodation in a semi-rural village. At the front of the house, there is a large block paved car park perfect for large vehicles. Pets are welcome by arrangement. Prices start from just £60 per night, per person, when booking direct.
At Willowbrook, we prioritise having all our horses are fit and healthy. All our riding school horses have annual council vet inspections to ensure this. Our horses are not used for more than 4 hours a day, however, they rarely do four hours and most do little work except at the weekends. They also have at least two complete days off a week so they are well rested and don’t “switch off” to the rider.