All the information for booking, riding and what we provide at Willowbrook Riding Centre can be found below. If you would like more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on 01243 572683. Please note, we only take bookings over the phone.
Before riding with us
- For new riders, arrive 10/15 minutes before your ride to fill out the appropriate forms.
- Please bring suitable footwear with a heal. If you are new to riding, wellington boots will be sufficient.
- For safety reasons do NOT overstate your riding ability.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a body protector when riding.
- We recommend that anyone taking up riding should get their own personal accident insurance.
- We provide riding hats, boots and fluorescent tabards.
- Payment – Credit and debit cards and cash are accepted
- Weight Limit – We have a weight limit of 16 st. All riders will be put on appropriately sized horses who are comfortable carrying the weight.
- Cancellation Policy – Yes, our policy is that all rides to be paid for in full when making a booking. This is non-refundable. If more than 72 hours notice is given we can reschedule a ride to an available time within 7 days. Rides may only be rescheduled once. The Cancellation Policy applies to all bookings.
- Maximum Number of Riders in a Lesson or Hack – There is a maximum of 6 in a lesson or hack for safety reasons and to ensure all riders in a lesson are given a fair amount of one to one time with the instructor. The majority of rides do not reach this limit and only rides at peak times are likely to.
- Although we take all reasonable precautions of safety, you must accept that riding horses is a risk sport.