Struggling to find time to look after your horse? Let us do all the hard work and take of them for you. As well as being a riding school, Willowbrook also has a small livery yard that offers part-livery. Situated in a small village called Hambrook, along the West Sussex and Hampshire border, our livery yard has a friendly and informal atmosphere.
What Does Our Part-Livery Include?
We feed your horse in the morning around 8 am, and once they are all done, they are turned out in their appropriate fields. While your horse is out, we muck out their stable, make sure their waterer is clean, and give them a feed and hay. We bring them in from the field at roughly 4 am where their feed and hay awaits them. All liveries have full use of the riding school facilities like the menage, however, the riding school takes priority on the use of them.
Here is a list of key points regarding our livery:
- Large Floodlit menage which all liveries are welcome to use our menage when there is no riding lesson booked.
- Winter turnout and summer grazing fields.
- Brick and concrete stables.
- Most stables have an automatic watering system.
- Post and rail combined electric fencing.
- Fantastic local hacking routes.
- Liveries can join on the back of any hacks free of charge if spaces are available.
- If you want to hack out with a friend you can hire a school horse.