We only offer part livery plus the cost of your horses/ponies feed with a friendly and informal atmosphere. For our livery, we feed your horse in the morning (around 08:00) and once they are all done they are turned out in their appropriate fields and brought in later on in the afternoon (around 16:00) where another feed and hay awaits them. All liveries have full use of the riding school facilities like the menage, however, the riding school takes priority on the use of them.
About our horse livery yard
- Large Floodlit menage which is used for our horse riding lessons. All liveries are welcome to use our menage when there is no riding lesson booked.
- Winter turnout and summer grazing fields.
- Brick and concrete stables.
- Most stables have an automatic watering system.
- Post and rail combined electric fencing.
- Fantastic local hacking routes.
- Liveries can join on the back of any riding school hack free of charge if spaces are available.
- If you want to hack out with a friend you can hire a school horse.